• Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
• Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners (pictured to the left) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
• Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
• You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
• As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your orthodontist has prescribed.
• You'll visit your orthodontist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
• Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you've always wanted because it's...
• Invisible, so no one can tell you're straightening your teeth. Now you can smile during treatment as well as after.
• Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment; plus brushing and flossing are no problem.
• Comfortable, because it has not metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal brackets and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments.
Invisalign® Can Work for You...
• A vast majority of adults and adolescents can be treated with Invisalign®
• Invisalign® treats a wide variety of cases, including crowding, space closure, narrow arches, relapse, anterior intrusion, and limited treatment cases.
• Although only an Invisalign® certified orthodontist can determine if Invisalign is right for you, there's a quick way to tell if you might be a candidate.
Take a look at some of the past Invisalign patients in what case can Invisalign treat?
Dr. Cao Huu Tien DDS, MSD Invisalign® certificate form USA
Look at the chart below to see how Invisalign® compares to other treatment options. This Invisalign comparison chart is clearly evident that Invisalign outperforms other aligners. When it comes to creating beautiful smiles, Invisalign® is the clear winner.
|How it works?||Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.||Metal braces use wires and brackets to pressure your teeth into straighter alignment||Laminates that are bonded to teeth to cover up imperfections./td>|
|No metal or brackets to irritate your mouth||Yes|
|Does not require grinding to remove tooth enamel||Yes|
|Does not require costly replacement||Yes||N/a||No|
|Able to brush and floss normally during treatment||Yes|